The Financial Post’s recent article on why ETFs are on the rise is a great (and quick) read for interested investors. We’ve summarized their 5 reasons for ETFs below.
1. Cost – ETFs are cost effective
2. Transparent - Feel more comfortable with a full scope of the structure
3. Correlation - Diversification through non/lower-correlated exposure is achievable
4. Risk – Risk control and oversight around holdings
5. Performance – lower costs, more transparency, lower correlation and therefore potentially higher performance
Take a look at their full article here.