Canadian Crude Oil Index ETF (CCX)
- Investors are able to express their views on the price of Canadian Crude Oil without the market risks of buying oil company stocks themselves.
- This is the first and only ETF available to all investors based on the price of a Canadian Oil benchmark, the largest import barrel to the United States.
- This is the only ETF in the world based on heavy-sour crude oil - the grade refineries target for better margins.
- Could be used as a hedge against rising Oil prices.
- Could enable speculation on the price differential between Canadian Crude Oil and other global benchmarks.
- Experienced manager eliminates the need for managing rolls, posting margins or hedging currency risk.
|Launch Date||May 12, 2015|
|Assets Under Management*||$10,050,000|
|Prescribed Number of Units (PNU)||25,000|
|Benchmark||Canadian Crude Excess Return Index|
|Manager and Trustee||Auspice Capital Advisors Ltd., "Auspice"|
|RSP and TSFA Eligible||Yes|
Daily NAV of CCX
|1 Mo||3 Mo||6 Mo||1 Yr||3 Yr|
- Tracks a simple, transparent and liquid benchmark price for Oil that is produced in Canada,
- Represents a rolling 3 month exposure:
- May reduce effects of contango (negative roll yield),
- Considers liquidity,
- Minimizes transaction costs.
How to Purchase
The CANADIAN CRUDE OIL INDEX ETF may be subject to aggressive investment risk and price volatility risk, which are described in the prospectus. The ETF seeks a return that is 100% of the performance of a specified underlying index, commodity or benchmark (the “target”). Investors should monitor their holdings, as frequently as daily, to ensure that they remain consistent with their investment strategies. Commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with the ETF. The ETF is not guaranteed and the value changes frequently and past performance may not be repeated. All trademarks/service marks are registered by their respective owners and licensed for use by Auspice Capital Advisors Ltd. and none of the owners thereof or any of their affiliates sponsor, endorse, sell, promote or make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in the ETF. The prospectus contains important detailed information about the ETF. Please read the prospectus before investing.